An interesting idea for this forum...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansWrath, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That is what held me back from registering for a while. Was just too lazy to call comcast and see what my email was with them. Having to use a non-free email account is, was, and will continue to be the best option for this site imo.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyone else now hearing bottle caps being dropped on their phone lol

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not a big fan of getting a PM for a quoted post. I am using it because it is a good feature to alert you, but I find getting a PM is annoying. Is there a way to use it like getting a high five?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't get a PM, I just get a notification?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's how it works:

If you scroll up to the instructions I gave, you can turn on the feature which will either PM you or email you anytime someone quotes you. By default, it's off.

For high-fives, that's under your private messages you get when you log on. That's automatic for all now.

I can't find a way for quotes to show up like high-fives.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I still use it the way it is, and think its a great feature. I would hate to get an email though.

Its not a big deal either way, it really helps carry on the discussions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar