An afterthought in Chicago, Gage has emerged in Titans' offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Nice article. He did tear it up late this year. "In a four-game stretch from mid-November through early December, he caught 22 passes for 318 yards and two touchdowns." Forgot about that.

2. reo

reo Starter

Which is why him having about the same stats as Roydell, who started most of the year, is not a great testiment to Roydell.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope he can build a name for him self like Mason did.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gage is an average WR who looks good because we don't have anyone else.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I don't know about that. If he was to stay consistent like he did over that 4 game stretch he has the potential to put up your avg. #1 wideout's stats. Lets see over the stretch of the season consistent play based on those 4 games numbers. 88 rec. 1272 yards, and 8 touchdowns sounds like a #1 to me lets just hope hes a diamond in the rough.:greedy:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

oh sure, but let's take drew bennett's best numbers over a three game stretch and average those out for a 16 game schedule.

149 catches 2,757 yards and 43 tds.

sometimes guys just get hot.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Considering he did not start the whole season, he had good numbers. I would not rag on the guy, cosidering he's likely the best we have.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yep

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I think he can flirt with 1,000 yards this year. Considering Dinger doesn't like to rotate his WRs, he'll have plenty of opportunities...barring injury of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar