Amusing Or Is It...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Why 67,798 you ask? Because
    that's the number of seats at LP Field!

Doesn't LP have 68,798?

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lmao. :rotfl:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

RollTide would be part of those strike breakers they used in the 40s.

“We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere. Like that time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville; I needed a new heel for my shoe. So, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have any white onions, because of the war; the only thing you can get was those big yellow ones.”

RollTide = Grandpa Simpson?

Is this RollTide right now?

[​IMG]

Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three.
    P.S. I am not a crackpot.

4. that site makes me mad tho

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It made ESPN today as well. Sad looking site, but the point is being made, Fisher is being questioned. Failure to adapt will result in his firing. He need to succumb and adapt. It begins with starting Young. If he lets his pride get in the way, he has nowhere to go but out the door. Collins cannot save 'em.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Noooooo!

I love granda simpson,sacrilige.

Ps: It's cold & the wolves are after me :))

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I find it amazing that 50% of the fans approve of what Fisher is doing considering we're 0-3, are well on our way to another 4-12 season and no real improvement in sight.

Considering we signed 4 top tier free agents and by Fisher's choice brought in a veteran QB to lead our offence, I fail to see how anyone can approve of what he's doing.

Now I'm not saying he should be fired on the spot, but how can you approve? What has he done or is he doing to make people approve?

Fisher has an incredibly talented team, he just keeps the talent on the bench. Young, White, Finnegan, Fuller, Amano, Stewart and Tulloch to just name a few our young talented players that are not seeing the field as much as they should, imo.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finnegan is a basic starter. Fuller isn't proven, neither is Amano, Stewart, Tulloch, White or Young.

In the case of Young and White if they don't know what they are doing they shouldn't be playing.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That reminds me of the stupid job ads you see these days "Looking for newly educated X, with 5 years work experience"... of course they're not proven, they don't get on the field unless somebody is injured.

Imo, Amano and Stewart have looked good whenever they're in there. Haven't seen Fuller or Tulloch much this year at all.
    If White isn't ready to play, shouldn't the coaches be blamed? I mean he DID have an entire offseason + preseason to learn the playbook. Sure he had a minor injury, but that shouldn't prevent him from learning his responsibilities.
    And Young can't possibly be worse than Collins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar