AMC dropped by DISH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Today Dish Network dropped AMC. That means no Walking Dead in a couple of weeks. I really hate the cable company but seems I have little choice.

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Not to mention, Dish customers won't be able to watch the Season 5 premier of the best TV series ever, Breaking Bad.

3. Big TT

Rub it in, any suggestions?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dish has sucked for a long time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big TT

Offer an alternative? What you got? Goes for everyone of course, I have to do something.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

http://www.1channel.ch/

Search the program you want to watch. The new episodes are usually up within 24 hours.

Currently mooching off my parents until I find a job and get an apartment. I don't see myself paying for cable/satellite since everything I watch can be found online for free.

7. Big TT

Ok, thanks I guess, but I meant TV provider. Not really into watch a lot of TV on my computer.

8. Preditan

You could try Hulu Plus....it's not too expensive, and they usually replay TV shows the next day.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

DirecTV is good. They tried to pull that BS w/ FX (its always sunny, the league, etc) and people gave them such a shit storm they decided not to drop it.

10. Preditan

You can get the simplest package for Direct TV, which is $29/month, and has AMC included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar