Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Amazon Fire TV

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Apr 2, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,300
    Yeah that would definitely be nice. Still, it's a hell of a deal for the $30 or whatever price.
  2. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    All devices at hotels usually need to authenticate through a web browser to gain internet access.

This can be fixed by calling the hotel wireless support and giving them the Mac address of the chromecast and they can Manually authenticate it( if they are nice)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,656
    I am sure that would work - but good luck with the hotel staff even comprehending what you are asking them to do.. :tailgate:

3. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    Def not the hotel staff. They all either have a 3rd party vendor who handles all guest wireless issues, or an in house corporate call center like Hilton. Source: I helped Hilton guests get on wireless for a few minths
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,656

I have spoken to 3rd party wifi help at Hilton in the past. It was decent service. The rest of the industry is all over the place though in that regard. The La Quintas of the world may need to catch up..
  4. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    Hah yeah true.. I'm sure some bobo hotel probably has a guy named Dave who comes around every now and then. Wasn't thinking of that
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,571
    I didn't know what Chromecast was 'til this thread.

Thanks, Amazon whatever thingy!
    Ensconatus and TheSureThing high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    Oh the irony of asking that on this board when Chromecast is made by the creator of the world's most popular search engine.

And why did I know what Chromecast was before you guys?...aren't y'all the hip youngsters and I the cranky old fossil?

Speaking of which, we get Netflix and Amazon Instant on the Wii console. And YouTube. So there.