Amazingly fearless prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Seahawks have outscored their last two opponents 83-3 or so, SA is the real deal, passing game is effecient if not overly dynamic and the D is plenty good enough.

Titans have had issues on O and D, but ST's are a bright spot.

Therefore I fearlessly predict

Tennessee Titans 43 Seattle Cappuccinos 0

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Thats about what I was thinking...

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

And another thing:

If it was up too me I would have the Titans run the dolt O and D, at least the way they had their scout team do 2 weeks ago. I would have McNair take estrogen to emulate Gayton and run the same stretch play ect, ect. seriously.

On D I would stay in that cover 2 that the prancing ponies use - no matter what.

yep that is how I would have the Titans play the Seahawks cause :coltssuk:

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I was thinking that if we could get the cheerleaders to moon Holmgren it would probably put him into cardiac arrest-would me!-which would totally disrupt their game...besides, what a way to go.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I say we score two TDs on Pacman returns (one punt and one KO). If our D can keep the Hawks under 20 points we have a chance.

6. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The line is crazy. Seven points?

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Samurai Steve's Super Sternum - 4,681
    Silly Stupid Smarmy Sea Swallows - 3

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

well both dyson and herndon are out, so trufant is the lonely CB back there, and most of the secondary was banged up to start with, so maybe, just MAYBE our WR's can do something this week lol :brow:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder what nigels fearless prediction will be. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar