Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Amazing Ryan Mallett Article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
  2. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $661
    I read it this weel, and its brilliant. Doesn't get more substantial than this, and shows why Mallett will be a great pick for however grabs him.

All aboard the Mallett train........
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    I think Mallett is the only QB in this class that could come in and start from day 1. That being said I think our best option in the draft is to take a defensive stud and move back up into the 1st and get him ahead of Seattle.

Some question his character but I'd be willing to put up with some character issues for a guy who can really play. Give me Roethlisburger any day, even with his 4 game suspension if it gets us to a Superbowl.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,000
    Music for while you read the article...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q3L4spg8vyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,072
    Bleh, most of those quotes are teammates defending another teammate. I wouldn't expect anything less from those guys.

Chances are Mallett isn't an angel and he's not Tony Montana either, he's somewhere in the middle.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Whoa! That's a lot of reading. I didn't even read that much in college. Holy potatoes man, you must love Ryan Mallett or hate all of us to suggest that article.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    That helps.
    You just described everybody I know.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,072
    If read the Arkansas message boards you'd think the guy is doing lines in the locker room during halftime and if you believe that article he's done nothing wrong in his entire life. Chances are there's truth to both sides, but I doubt either side is totally right.
  8. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Huge guy. Massive arm. No mobility whatsoever.

White Byron Leftwich?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
    2 people high five this.
  9. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    this all part of trying to get these guys drafted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.