Amazing Chris Johnson Stat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I found myself in a weird position last night. I was watching the game and thinking if we lose - Munchak is gone, but what if we win...

I wasn't too happy when I connected the dots and realized Munchak will likely stay. Man that coach is awful. I understand why fans are rooting for us to lose, I don't like it, but I get it.

And it was nice to win for a change. Bud won't fire anyone after winning on MNF.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes, but most fans focus on the players on their teams who aren't good rather than the ones who are.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It wasn't that nice. We barely squeaked past a terrible team with the worst QB in the NFL.

4. JCBRAVE

Thought Gabbert held that title.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think we get slaughtered by the Packers, destroying the team's already nearly non-existent confidence. Then we lay down against the Jags. Finish 5-11.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I still not sure that we one and the jets did not give it to us. We found ways to lose last nite but sanchez would not be denied. Two terrible teams. Big one is the jag game, I fear we win and go 6-10 bud gives him another year. At 5-11 I think he cans him

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO the team will have mentally checked out and the visiting tarpkitties will be in Nashville too play football. I think, not hope, that the Titans get boatraced at home too end the season leaving huge ?s all over the place.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I hate to say it....but I pray that we lose out. It goes against everything I know as a fan but I can't stand the thought of Munch getting more years with my team.

9. JCBRAVE

Coltkiller? More like Colt fan.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Whatever you say clown. Look at the reality. We win one more game and much keeps his job. Lose out and he's probably gone. Tell me what's better for the future of this franchise?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar