Amazing Chris Johnson Stat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

?

so...

still cant get a yard on third and 1

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

your avatar says it all.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

And charles has been even more wildly inconsistent than CJ, the reason? Hint hint: His team and QB blow...similar.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

??

ok

I guess your feelings really do get hurt on here, sorry dude

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Whether they make it or not, the Vikings are still in the hunt at the end of the season 'cuz of AP.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

AP gets a yard on third and 1

7. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

Monday Night Countdown mentioned that there is a 5 day window to release CJ after the SuperBowl without his guarenteed salary for next year counting against the cap. Many people are saying cut him, fire Munchack and start new. I say keep him, because he can still make big plays for you (just incorporate more screens and stretch plays for him) and the Titans are like $20 mil under the cap with him next year, which means they simply have not invested enough in playmakers to win big. I say keep CJ, go out and get (a cheap) Stephen Jackson to spell CJ and for short yards, a stud (possibly switch to 3-4) M/ILB, and a stud SS, and rebuild your O line through the draft and hire a young up and coming coordinator to be HC and take another swing at it with Locker, with eyes on making a splash QB FA pick up in 2014 if he doesn't work out, which is a distinct possibility.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He loves you.

9. JCBRAVE

I know

10. JCBRAVE

AP gets a yard on 3rd & nothings, when AP wants orange juice and there's only grapes laying around those grapes change themselves into oranges, AP's gingerbread house has central air conditioning. AP is twice the player CJ is, literally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar