Amato Out At NC State - Is That Job Norm Chow's?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm thinking after this recent turnaround, Chow is going to stick. I think he's starting to have fun with his challenge, and he's not going to want to leave when it's getting good. If things were like they were at the beginning, maybe. I start to doubt this transpires anymore.

Ask Bongo. He might have a good idea, but I think Chow is starting to stick myself.

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I've screamed and Talked *%$# about Chow's play calling through the season, but the work he's done with Vince is working, After Re-watching a few of the last games, Watching Vince go through his reads before he looks to run, his internal clock telling him to throw or get out of the pocket, I dunno I'll eat the crow and say Chow is doing the right things with VY and we're begining to see the results IMO, I Hope GLINKS is right and Chow stays ...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

craig johnson would be my choice to replace him.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Johnson didn't interview for the OC job after Dinger left. Either he didn't feel he was qualified and didn't bother to apply, or he was told not to bother. Consider that before you think Johnson is OC material.

Also FWIW, I place no stock at all in the Chow to NCSU rumors and not much more in the Chow to ASU rumors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar