Amano to IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Velasco probably sucks equally as bad, but who really cares anymore?

I'm certainly at the stage where I no longer care what happens the rest of the season.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hate to hear he's hurt but he does suck but then again everybody on the team sucks right about now so who gives a sh!+?

Harris was WAY better at C than Amano has been. I thought that big contract might be enough to motivate Eugene to the point where he would improve and work hard to correct mistakes. But boy was I wrong. Dude has sucked it up. He's downright weak at the C position. If you watch tape on him in every game this year you can see just what I'm talking about. His snaps are terrible and seemed rushed. He does not look comfortable nor natural playing C.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/76RrdwElnTU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/76RrdwElnTU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I freaking told all of you Amano was terrible, and not a one of you agreed. But now you see what I was talking about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

I'm glad he's not starting, because he hasn't played well at center. Not happy that a lot of people are thrilled he's injured.

Show some class, people.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Oh boo-hoo. You know dang well the only way he would no longer be a starter is if he got injured, at least as long as FishBag is still around.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Now if we could just put Scott, maybe Harris, Collins, Smith, Fisher, Dinger and maybe Cecil, Hope, Scaife, Gage and maybe Haye on IR. PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm sure Harris has been equally at fault.

As others have said Amano was passable as left guard and they thought enough of him to give him a $5M a year deal. Does seem like they are determined to make Harris our long term left guard since Velasco is playing center. Would have been a good opportunity to move Haris to center.

8. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Yes. But there is a difference in being happy he won't be starting, and happy he's injured. Regardless of whether or not it was necessary.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

doesnt freaking matter who goes on IR this season. put Cj and Britt on there also. doesnt really matter.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Majority of what I'm reading says 'sucks he's injured glad he's not starting'. Either way, who effing cares?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar