Amano re-signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

One down! Good news.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Noooo!!! :whoop::wack:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

He really is a solid starter. He doesn't have the sexy name like Alan Faneca or Steve Hutchinson but he is a solid starter. Now if Mawae doesn't resign I would still be comfy with our OLine...Leroy Harris will be a VERY good starter.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'm glad to see this signing but it leads me to believe that Kevin M has played his last game for the Titans. I may be wrong and they may try to resign him too, but IMO Leroys time has come.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Mawae needs to be resigned. He said he will even be okay with being a backup if harris wins the job. Mawae is a solid starter and good depth. Amano is a decent blocker but i would def. prefer a replacement who doesn't average 15 penalties a game.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

glad we keeping players we already had, but we went 0-6 last season with all of these guys. I feel we need outsiders to improve. maybe not a Guard, but we need to fill the weak spots. im afraid the stuff we really need fixed will be an after thought.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mawae is heavily tied up in the community with his church etc. in Franklin. He wants to finish here and will be very reasonable I suspect when it comes to signing...

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Titans OL is not a weak spot... :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar