Training Camp Amano out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I guess you still haven't watched a single piece of film on him yet, have you? He was regarded as a speedy receiver before his combine 40 time, and improved his time afterwards at his pro day. That bad 40 time at the combine is the only reason he dropped to us. Calling him slow is just ignorant.

Oh and it's "to" not "too". ;)

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We signed Amano before the 2011 season in a 5 year $26M deal.

Myers signed a 4 year $25M deal with with the Texans.

The guaranteed money is not that different.

We should have dumped Amano and signed Myers.

Now we take a significant cap hit for Amano and he won't even play.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I feel sorry for Amano, but atleast we'll finally have a change at center. Maybe now we realize we shouldn't of lowballed Scott Wells.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KW knew for months he would be running the 40 that day. His lack of professionalism is what caused him too fall too the Titans. No matter the reason the 4.7 is fact, the height & height:weight is fact.

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So, one bad 40 time and now he's slow. Makes complete sense. Just because you didn't like the pick doesn't make him slow and fat. Quit whining and just open your eyes and ears. Watch film and listen to what our coaches are saying about him. What you are saying is completely ignorant. You'll be singing a different tune after our preseason games.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Coaches raved about EA too.

quite drinking the koolaide. Titans reached for a short, fat and slow WR - but at least he was from the SWC so its all good

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

kinda feel bad for the guy but he shouldn't have been on this team either.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Now I know you're just screwing with me. But, for real, just watch game film on the guy if you haven't already. It's not hard to see that he is very talented. If you don't see it, that's fine. Not everyone has a good eye for talent.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I want too see it in two tone blue

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm very happy Kendall had a bad 40 time, otherwise he's gone before 20. On film he looks like he runs 4.3's so I'm happy with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar