Am I the only one that thinks our passing game will be better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

SawdustMan nailed it. This board is just freaking out over two losses and want to put the blame on Fitz. Yes, Fitz is bad - but he faced some great defenses. No excuses for the multiple bad throws, but he's not the only one to blame. Yes, I'd rather have Locker in there. Yes, our chances of winning vs KC/SEA would of been much better. Injuries happen, nothing we can do about it.

But to say we should of kept Hass over Fitz, that's foolish. Do you all remember Hass last year? He couldn't throw it further than 5 yards without it being a duck. Fitz gives us a better chance to win then any other available QB.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Yeah... I was wrong. I admit it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Haha this is hilarious

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm glad you didn't type up anything after this statement... because I would've stopped reading.

Tebow put up good fantasy numbers some games too. Fantasy numbers mean nothing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I gave Locker props after his last 2 games.

My only complaint currently with Locker is that he's about as porcelain as McCarthy.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeh - not sure about that.

When hes been hurt it has been big hits. Im hoping he gets smarter and takes less big hits going forward

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

xpmar9x is pretty good for that

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think... really. The Jets hit was nothing, just landed awkwardly.

He's played dead on field since HS.

He's one of those types that can't just get hurt like normal- he has to pretend he's paralyzed and be carted off for dramatic effect. (happened at least 3 times)

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I dunno....do you think the lions would be happier without Stafford, who seemed porcelain in his first two years...two season ending injuries back to back....but they had faith and hes proving them right now. lets let locker get by these little bumps in the road and hell be ok.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar