Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Am I the only one that thinks our passing game will be better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    Am I crazy for thinking that our passing game will be better once Fitz gets up to speed with the starters?

I had him on my fantasy team the last 2 seasons when he was on the Bills and he was putting up good numbers
    TitansWillWin2 and TheSureThing high five this.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,677
    yes.

thread over.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $29
    Yes, you are.

Fitz will not do better than Locker was doing last game against a good defense.

Not many QBs would.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    I think the pass game will be about the same. I fully expect the run game to greatly improve. Teams didn't believe Locker could beat them through the air so they fully sold out on stopping the run game. Fitz has a bit more respect throughout the league so I think teams will respect the pass more which should open more lanes for CJ. Locker played good and took what the defense gave him (which was a lot) so we had to beat them through the air. When teams realize they can't do that anymore we will rely more on the run to win games.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    People here seem to believe he was playing like a God. He was playing good against a very favorable defensive scheme that was very vulnerable against the pass. I don't think at this exact moment Locker gives us anything Fitz can't except for a running ability, but Fitz brings better short to mid range accuracy and backs the defense off the line.
    TitansWillWin2 and Riverman high five this.
  4. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    Same situation as Vince Young / Jake Locker (mobile yet questionable accuracy) vs Kerry Collins / Fitz (Veteran/ with better accuracy)?
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    the way locker played vs the jets d, there is no way our passing game is better with fitz. We had good chemistry between our wide outs and locker, and now they have to adjust to fitz's play style.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    It really is crazy. It's like he's been turned into a legend over 6 good quarters of football.

Don't get me wrong, I hate that the injury happened as much as anyone. But give me a freaking break.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

it's all JCBRAVE and his threads, we will be fine, we are a good football TEAM!
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    In short: yes, yes you are. It will not be better.
    GoT high fives this.