Altercation with teammates?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

Apparently Fisher is looking into the matter, but Haynesworth and Pacman were apparently involved in an altercation....could this be the midseason collpase?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I would like to hear more about this. Any links to reputable sites that are reporting this?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm not concerned about a collpase, although that sounds like something interesting, but on the surface, any report of a Haynesworth and pacman altercation sounds too fake to be true. But weirder things have happened.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I know our run defense is vulnerable without Haynesworth in there, but I still don't trust the guy. I'm glad that we are waiting to sign him.

In the first half of the season, his value skyrocketed and people were talking about him becoming one of the highest paid defensive players in the league. His pricetag can only go down at this point. Looks like he is dumb enough to let it.

I don't want us to commit huge money to an idiot like him.

#90 Camp Fodder

I wonder if this had anything to do with him being held out last night....

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If anything, his value has increased with the Titans folding on defense without him in there. There is a significant drop off, we can't get pressure at all, and we are getting gashed in the run game. Our defense is mediocre at best without Haynesworth. Is he a head-case? Yes. Is he worth the money? Yes, at least we don't have to worry about drugs.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Never a dull moment in Titville. I swear when I saw Haynesworth on the sideline last night I thought to myself that it looked like he had a bit of a fat lip.

AJ should be the poster boy for Napoleon Complex.

The visual image i get of Jones and Haynesworth scrapping reminds me of the infamous tilts between these two...
    [​IMG]

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I though AH looked like a black "Bluto".

[​IMG]

10. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

:)) perfect reenactment, just perfect

Thx 4 the pics this morning! I had a good laugh at work....just what I needed after that game last night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar