Alone on top of AFC South after Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pittsburgh should win, Houston struggles in the redzone without Leach lead blocking for the RB's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

No way the Texans easily beat the Steelers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This will be the game that we see what the Texans really are this year. They beat up on a couple of scrub teams early, then lost a heartbreaker (which they always seem to do early in the season). Will they bounce right back, or will they do like they have done in the past and fold again?

If they win this I see them getting very strong in the division...if not they are going to drift again this year IMO.

4. BelieveIn28

BelieveIn28 Camp Fodder

I autopicked Arian Foster for the 1st pick in my league :sad2:, so I hope u guys are right. Go Texans.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Outside of a few defenders, the Texans team isn't made up of winners. Until they get legit players on offesne besides Andre Johnson, they'll never win anything meaningful.

6. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

what a waste of a pick :grrhee:

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The Steelers are going to bring the Texans back down a notch. There is no doubt in my mind the Stellers Defense is going to own the Texans.

We have to take care of our business first, then worry about what the Texans are doing.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're pulling for our division rival? That's sick.

I don't care if it's Pissburgh. I hate them more than the Texans, but a Steeler win helps us.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I hope the Steelers win... but I'm doubtful at this point.

I used to think Cleveland would be a cakewalk, and statistically it should be since they've played nothing but crappy teams, but if we play like we did this past Sunday, it's gonna be rough.

If the Titans that played against the Ravens show up though, it'll be a cakewalk.

Would be nice though if Houston lost, then we beat Cleveland, the Steelers, and Houston. Being 5-1 with our closest competition being 4-3 or 3-4 would be wonderful.

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Houston will not lose to Pittsburgh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar