all white uniforms???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flash gordon, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG][/IMG]

the default away (white top / navy pant) is one of the worst looks in football

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That's your opinion. Of the three posted, I think it looks the best. Why don't you start a poll and see what others think?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the only way to fix the road look is to paint the shoulder strip NAVY instead baby

the thing is that it just doesn't look like it matches

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It doesn't, but we have always tried to wear two shades of blue. Not sure why.

5. Pokie

Pokie Guest

newschannel5 i think reported that they wear certain combo's cause they bring them luck from previous wins ..

speaking of being "superstitious" has anyone noticed whether Coach Fisher has started growing his infamous beard now that they are winning again? hmmm ...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

because someone at NFL properties thinks it looks old school or something - failing to admit that it looks mismatched

I feel that their will be a upgrade to our uni's soon

I'll say that our babyblue alt's become the standard home jersey
    and that the logos are switched out - (thew sword finds its way to the helm)

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yes they are, and yes we wore the all-whites when we kicked the 2004 season off against Philly... Ugliness, football is a man's sport, not a tooth fairy's...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I think the all blues are wicked... I used to like the white top, blue pants ones... I don't mind the white top, bluebonnet pants, but white on white absolutely blows...

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Bandwaggoner is more like it...

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

How about when we play in Houston next year we dress up in burnt orange? That would really make the Titans feel at home...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar