All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

So you're saying your statement applies to CJ only? How predictable. I presume CJ leading the team in TD's excludes him from your "backbone" argument as well huh?

You list Frank Gore as a legit top 10 guy and backbone of his team right? Would it surprise you to know that CJ not only scored more than he did last season but did so with only 3 more carries than Gore did? Would it shock you that CJ scored a higher percentage of his team's points than Gore did (26% to 23%). The numbers are close but I could argue that CJ meant more to his team than Gore did to his. Let this argument go, it's not a winning one. Oh yeah Frank Gore did gain 51 more yards than CJ though so I'm sure that stat somehow invalidates everything in some way.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, CJ jock riders must be illiterate. Show me the times less than 3 yards Gore got then get back to me. Gore was doing his job, as advertised. CJ wasn't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

So ypc is literally the ONLY stat that matters to you? How coincidental, the only stat that matters to you is the one where CJ was bad last year (though he wasn't any other year), how convenient.

Could it be maybe it's the only thing you can cling onto?When backed up into a corner and shown you are wrong all you can do is scream "3.9 YPC LOL!". You got nothing for me. I'm wasting my time here.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

But yea, good for a back in his 20s for keeping a similar stat line to a back in the tail end of his career.

What's next for him? How CJ is the best third stringer in the NFL?

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I never said that, but good for you. You need to go back to school considering this entire time you've dodged my points.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, CJ is 29, Gore is 31 let's marvel at that enormous age gap. And last I checked CJ started for the Jets in most of their preseason games so definitely not a 3rd stringer. Again, you got nothing. I'm out.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[QUOTE="UrbanLegend3, post: 1239803, member: 12758] And last I checked CJ started for the Jets in most of their preseason games so definitely not a 3rd stringer. Again, you got nothing. I'm out.[/QUOTE]

Yup

Illiterate, peace man, bail just like you did in taboo when you couldn't win an argument

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Your statement about Gore refers to him having less negative plays, which directly goes to YPC. I didn't attempt to counter that point because it's true that Gore had a better YPC, which by the way was only 4.1 so you might want to be careful about how emphatically you make that point since since .2 yards really isn't a big difference. I haven't avoided a thing, you on the other hand haven't addressed a single one of the other points I've made. You haven't because you can't, otherwise you would have.

I did however point out that this is the only thing you're clinging to after I addressed all your other points. But yeah, keep hurling insults at me. I've heard it's what people do when they're losing arguments.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yup

Illiterate, peace man, bail just like you did in taboo when you couldn't win an argument[/QUOTE]
    Not sure which argument you're referring to but I haven't been in taboo in a long time. Seems to me like no one wins arguments there anyways. Threads just go on and on regardless of who says what. I don't claim to win every argument I engage in, I'm sure I have lost some, but I definitely won this one.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Anyways, bed time for me. I promise I'm not running away in fear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar