All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Then gets injured and Geno takes back over...

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That's a possibility as well.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I believe that's the Vick we'll see from here on out... what he'll be remembered for.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I get tired of this....I was a fan of CJ, and supported his demands for more money, until he held out and held back in 2011-2012. I was a VY supporter until he threw his shoulder pads in the stands and threw his hissy fit in 2010. My favorite Oilers/Titans of all time include McNair, George, Mason, Bullock, Blaine Bishop, Warren Moon, and Earl Campbell (not to mention numerous others that likely "couldn't be cast as a character on Step by Step or Full House").

Keep the B.S. generalizations in another forum please.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. You're a bigger fan than me. I don't even watch all of the 4 Titans preseason games lol.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd say regardless of how well he does with the Jets releasing him was a good move by us.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think it's very safe to say we were all fans of CJ's at some point. The fact that everyone hates him now has nothing to do with his skin tone and everything to do with his selfish attitude and half-@$$ed effort.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

Learn to spell Keith Bullucks name first rook. lmao. A lot of players hold out at some point. It's a business move.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

If CJ runs for over 2000 yards this season (isn't going to happen btw) then no, it wouldn't have been a good move for us.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 3
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

CJ had grown complacent here. He was dragging the team down and the fans hate him. It was time to move on, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar