All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I suspect you have lived in the same house for many years but continue to walk right into walls.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Not saying they really matter but the numbers get trotted out if he has a "bad game" so that certain posters can lol all over the place. If so then, why not now?

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Greene actually gets more than 3 yards per carry, and the guy actually runs it in for TDs, even though we lost to the broncos last season, I didn't see CJ giving that kind of effort against them when Greene dashed it in for a score. That's the thing, CJ might have speed, but he doesn't have balls, or heart, he's just in it fo duh money, and tings like dat.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You know who did much of his damage vs back-ups, Greene ran entirely with the 1st team. Greene is a Titan still, that other guy not so much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Not true. "the other guy" actually started most of the preseason games (1st and 3rd I believe) and barely played with the two's and 3's. Even when he didn't "start" he almost immediately split carries with Ivory. Powell and Alex Green almost exclusively played against the 2's and 3's. See I know this because I actually watched the games, did you?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive watched 2 of the Jets 4 games so far. CJ doesn't beat starters.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeh

second game :cj: had a good stat game, but I saw no highlites so I really dont know. He did get blowed up on a pass catch otherwise his numbers would have been even better

BUT dang its mostly insurance salesmen out there so who can tell much of anything.

no hiding in a week and a half

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I, on the other hand, did watch. Check out his third game stats. He won't come close to 1k, he won't get the carries like he did here.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You mean the worst passing offense in the league last year?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And when he starts only a matter of time before he ends up on the IR

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar