All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

But you also thought about making a thread about what you had for breakfast this morning.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not true, I dont eat breakfast

I demand Hammer retracts that high-five, you are a liar Dusty, getting close to TWW2 territory posting false information.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Regardless, I Hi-fived the point he was making rather than the fact.

5. JCBRAVE

youre just mad your thread is awful, you had a shot and you totally messed up.

let me handle the thread making

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

most poverty thread title.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

Some feedback from Wyatt:

So did new coach Ken Whisenhunt not like Johnson?
    Whisenhunt has said on plenty of occasions he respects Johnson and believes he's a good player. It's not that he didn't like Johnson. Whisenhunt's approach at running back will be different, however. He plans on distributing carries to a number of backs instead of relying on a workhorse. Johnson had said he wanted more touches, not fewer

So what about Johnson's work ethic? Did he give the team trouble?

Sometimes, however, Johnson rubbed team officials wrong because of what they felt was a questionable work ethic and laid-back approach. Let's put it this way: he wasn't the first guy in the meeting room. The team is trying to create a different culture.

And something to make the swingers happy:

Where does Johnson rank among the Titans' all-time greats?
    Eddie George, Steve McNair and Frank Wycheck
    are in the Ring of Honor at LP Field. Jevon Kearse and Derrick Mason, among others, are absent. I think Johnson deserves to be in there. His productivity was remarkable, and his 2,006-yard season in 2009 put him in extremely elite company. Could you write the history of the Titans without him?

8. The Hammer

Then why didn't you make it before me? Not like I rushed into it. We have been talking about this thread for a while now.

9. JCBRAVE

I dont make CJ threads unless theyre knocking the loser

10. JCBRAVE

Speaking of culture change, we now have 4 players and 2 coaches with Super Bowl experience. :clap:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar