Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

All Things CJ Go In Here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079

My point is domesticated animals are our slaves pretty much. We just give them a nice name "pet" to make it not sound as bad. Do we beat our pets when they don't listen absolutely. Have hunters been known to kill hunting dogs when they don't listen? Absolutely.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I dont even like cats that much but I treat my kids pets as if they're little fury children. They serve no purpose but to be fun to play with. They might be black but they aint no slaves!
    GoT and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079

Either way I see it as your property and your right to do with as you please. It's just an animal.

Now that doesn't mean I would ever do anything like Vick did but I don't believe he should have had to serve jail time for it. That is ridiculous.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Well if I went and threw the cat off a roof and he died Im sure he goes from being "mine" to being the states or some activists. IDK that you can "own" an animal the way youre saying. Theyre not CD players, theyre alive and have feelings.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079

They're only a pet because we domesticated them. These activist groups are the biggest joke ever imo. They are an animal, they can't express their feelings through words.

Let me give you an example. A tree is alive and has feelings. Yet no one gets arrested when they chop them down and kill them just for money.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Just because you dont speak their language doesn't mean they can't express themselves.

Cats make all kinds of noises to indicate how theyre feeling, what are you talking about...?

You dont speak Spanish, is titan520 an animal now?
    GoT and titan520 high five this.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Slaves that are fed and housed for free, get to lay around all day while we support them, and shower them with attention (not in all cases, personal experience). Outside of strays, I'd say there are more pets that are loved than otherwise, #justsayin
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    According to the ramblings of the forums biggest loony in history:

Pets are slaves.

NFL players are slaves.

NFL players are pets?
    Ten_Titans, Ensconatus and SawdustMan high five this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    It is insulting to the actual slaves. What is next? Is he going to compare NFL players to Holocaust victims?
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $39,079

don't speak a human language. Then idc. Survival of the fittest. We are pets rulers they do as we say.