All these accusations about Fisher are ridiculous..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's simply preposterous... He would be blackballed from the NFL and he'd forever be the Pete Rose of football...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not if he pretends to be bad at his job. I'm sure it happens often. A GM for the Texans comes to mind. What blackballing has he seen?

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

never heard of this "conspiracy theory"

4. Gloat....You have to be shartin' me. That is almost the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You need to get checked for mental complications. No matter what, no coach is going to even contimplate something as stupid as that. That is what is refered to as career suicide.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Fisher could blame it on MR and his lack of experience and w/e he thinks of.

Just a thought not saying he will I like Fish but if we struggle this year IDK if we keep him or move on.

Either way Schwartz needs to go.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Yeah. Real often.....

:crazy:

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=356

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ditto.. I'm not sure The Gloat ain't just messin around but some of these kids are actually buying into the idea - unreal!

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I highly doubt Fish would do that but I think him not signing an extension by now means either he is on thin ice or wants out after this year.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not near as crazy as you guys want to think. But I understand, Fisher's your boy, so he would never do anything like that.
    So it leaves us with the 'other'. He just sucks at what he does. I'd almost rather think he was trying to do bad then believe he leaves certain players in because he truly believes they're better than the more capable backup on the bench.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

other then loving to hear yourself type/talk why do you think Fisher is deliberately sabotaging the team?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar