~All the places you ever lived~

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Erie Pennsylvania (17 years , whole life)

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Just noticed this... I guess it was meant for me - yea I grew up in DC (well, Fairfax) and went to college at W&M. Graduated with Mike Tomlin, actually - now he's an NFL head coach and I'm wondering what the heck I've been doing for the last 10 years :rolleyes:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

My wife and I spent part of our honeymoon in Williamsburg. I've been on that W&M campus many times over the years. Beautiful place.

4. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I've lived in Lake Charles (Lake Chuck, is what we like to call it), LA my whole life (30years), except for a two week exodus to north Louisiana in 2005 while running from that beyatch Rita!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar