Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

All the other crappy teams won today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $489
    We have the Jets, Packers, and Hags...to finish 6-10 we need to win two of those (Jets and Hags, we have no shot against the Packers IMO).

I am betting that we will be lucky to win one of the next three, so I am picking 4-12 or 5-11...

If we lose to the Hags at the end of the season, I predict a Bud press conference on Monday of that week...
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    Roos
  2. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    Ha yeah I was going to say that next ... Since Bironas nearly missed a 60 yarder, Munch is channeling his inner "Jaguar" and looking to select a special-teamer within the first 3 rounds now, instead of selecting a "top stud linemen to help keep Locker upright."
  3. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Nah... we'll draft a punter that had a great combine and say we'll make him a receiver.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,202
    We're going 4-12 or 5-11. We will clearly lose to the Packers.

We will drop one against either the Jets or Jags... or both.
  5. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    Titans will win on MNF vs Jets and then lose to the Pack and Jags is my prediction. They will steal 1 of the 2 between NYJ Jax - I dont see them losing all 3. Titans usually sneak out a few wins even when you least expect it (See Miami mysterious blowout win).

Titans will play good on MNF on tv @ home just like they did on TNF hosting Pit.

Enjoy Monday Night Football ya'll itl be Tennessee's last win of 2012.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    I agree that MNF will be our last win of the season and maybe a small chance to beat JAX
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,202
    We should also enjoy the MNF game due to the fact that it will be our last until at least 2014.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    We will beat the Jags & Jets
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Pierre-Paul