All Pro Football 2k8

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LT21Titans27, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yep, 2k8 football, without any real team or player names, its a joke, EA got beat, so they bout the NFL rights, theyre so lazy at EA, they care about the money, while 2K trys their best to make a great game at a great price, its a shame well probably never really see the full affect of 2kgames in football, becuase no one will buy it, and they wont be able to gain enough profit to keep going

I think if the buyout didnt happen, 2k sports would be better than Madden by next year

2. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

For my money, 2k5 is still the best football game ever made. They already had EA beat in my opinion.

I will purchase this new 2K football game the day it is released. I am very much excited for it. Regardless if it has the NFL license or not.

The fact that 2K8 exists now will only put pressure on EA to keep improving the Madden franchise.

If the gameplay of 2K8 is as good as I am hoping for, it will put pressure on the NFL to not give away exclusive licensing.

People will purchase this new 2K football game.

The fact that they have kept on developing a football engine even without the NFL license means that they are here to compete for the long haul. Hopefully in a few more years, the NFL does the *right* thing.

Later

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

while I still think Madden has the better dynasty mode and franchise mode.. or atleast did in Madden 05 and 06 for the xbox and ps2 .. i think the actual on the field gameplay went to 2k5 hands down..

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Madden has more depth like create a team choices, dynasty, mini games, ect. but 2k has awsome gameplay and I will definetly buy it when released. I could play 2kgames all day there addicting the running and passing are great as well as the defense.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Madden needs 1st person mode like the 2K's had.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Madden needs a lot of things.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Madden and EA just suck.

I was never a big 2k series fan till I played NFL 2k5 and it was the best Football game I ever played to this day.

I long for the day NFL breaks the agreement with EA and we get 2k NFL back but as for 2k8 I will DEF buy it as I just won't buy EA crap.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Why roll your eyes Gunny? I do believe that if no liscencing monopolies had gone down, NFL 2k series WOULD be putting out better games right now. See that's what you guys don't understand. The second the NFL inked that deal, WE the gamers lost. When theres ZERO competition, why make a very flawed product any better? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar