Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. LiLTex12 Rookie

Moolah:
    $52
    That's not my argument at all. I liked the play calling from the 1st-3rd quarters. Throwing the pass/run stats for the whole game is misleading to the fact that our play calling late in the fourth was horrendous. At some point, you have to let your quarterback be a quarterback late in the game, instead of running the ball the first two downs straight into the heart of a 7-8 man box, and then run a small screen on 3rd.
  2. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,097

I'm posting facts not like an emotional idiot.

Fisher did'nt get a pass interference call. Fisher didn't miss a Fg and Fisher didn't fumble a kickoff.

58% of our play calls were passes so stop with the numb skull stupidity.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,358

I think we could ask you the same question.

I just don't get the Jeff Fisher love these days.
  4. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $77
    I may not be the smartest guy around, but yes, I do understand the difference. The Titans had a good chance to win this game but they didn't. What's done is done. There are still plenty of games left to win and make the playoffs.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,358

Are you 15 or what? You just don't get it, do you?

This is the NFL, and you can't lose games at a premium.

Do you know we missed the playoffs last year because of 2 games we should have won?
    1 people high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    Another close one given to the opponent at home. Times like this make me glad I'm too far to attend all these home games, I'd be much more angry if I was there. Mariani, Bironas, Young, Johnson WTF! C'mon you guys, stop disappearing when you're needed.
    1 people high five this.
  7. CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43
    I don't think he's depending on CJ, I think he's trying to destroy CJ for his off-season contract demand. Just me though.
  8. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,097
    We only had 3 4th quarter possessions and 10 plays. 6 passes and 4 runs.

Our first possession in the 4th quarter was a 3 and out. 2 passes and a run. We gave our defense no rest at all.

the Broncos were getting 8-10 play drives and our offense was not controlling the clock. It's not the play calling it is the execution of those plays. We just can't control the line of scrimmage on offense.
    2 people high five this.
  9. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    My God, are you incapable of seeing what Fisherball exactly is?!
    1 people high five this.
  10. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $1,959
    Can't really get on Mariani for this loss, he actually played a hell of game. The wind ate up that kickoff at the end, I think it hit before the 20 then bounced straight up. That was a really tough bounce.
    3 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.