All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Game clearly should have been over when we stopped them on 4th down with about 4 minutes to go, but we were stuck inside our own 25 yard and didn't take off any time on the clock or gain any yards.

2-2, but clearly could be 4-0..

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Screw that, we just blew a game we should have won. Even if we're just "2-2" good teams don't blow games like that at home to bad teams.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

because thats how Fisherball is played. Im pissed! This one takes the cake. Mid 4th qrt, I turned and told my son exactly what would happen. Seen it too many times. Fish plays not to lose and puts it ALL on his D.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

With a tough schedule. 10-6 is the Absolute ceiling for this team. I had us at 9-7 with a win vs Denver

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You have a coach here in Tn that doesnt believe in his Qb and over believes in his small RB. = No Playoffs.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Do you understand that this is the NFL and not the NBA? You clearly can't give away games in this league like you can do any other league.

It's already hard enough to make the playoffs in a stacked AFC, and it gets even harder when you lose games like this..

7. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Every game counts. Games at the beginning of the season are just as important. Especially games you're supposed to win at home.

8. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

typical Fisherball loss. Try and sit on a 4 point lead for 2 quarters. What a joke.

9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Um, shouldn't we be ing about Heimer, since he makes the playcalls?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Vince actually passed the ball very well today but we had SO MANY 3 and outs just forcing the ball to CJ. Oh but we have a change of pace back in Ringer, 2 carries should be enough of a change of pace right? Running on 3rd and 11 in Denver territory, one of the most cowardly play calls I've ever seen in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar