All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

its never fisher's fault. he calls a perfect game and if it doesnt end in a victory its because the players messed it all up. he's been perfect for 16 years running and is surely the best head coach in the nfl, the stats say so....

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Some people will defend him to the death. Fisher is the epitome of mediocrity. His record and results only prove this.

For the love of god Bud, put us out of our misery. It's long overdue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i dream of making a billion dollars, then buying the titans and making myself HC and GM and offensive coordinator. guaranteed excellence

id also hire people that werent football players to break down that misconception. how does mike singletary get a HC job, all ive seen him do is pull his pants down in the locker room, fire OCs every 8 months, talk about a rat, and lose football games. you could tell me that he was mildly retarded and id believe you

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who the hell sad that? Sometimes it is his fault. If the team doesn't look motivated and prepared it is his fault. They were motivated and prepared in this game.

Only an idiot would blame Hope's play and Mariani's play on him. Any takers?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Before this season Singletary was one of those golden boy "modern" coaches that many on this board would have loved to have here over Fisher.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You wouldn't even know how to run a training camp.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i could think of better things to do than practicing hand offs to CJ 100 times per day. I could also utilize our talent way better than fisher does without a doubt and i would sign mike vick which would bring out offense to an elite level

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I like Mike Vick, but man he is like Jesus to you, huh?

9. dahobbs

dahobbs Camp Fodder

It's all about first down. Starting at the 1 minute mark in the first quarter, here are our first down plays.

3rd 1:02: C. Johnson left tackle for 3 yards.

4th 9:48: J. Ringer right guard for -4 yards.

4th 4:32: C. Johnson left guard for 3 yards.

4th 3:00: C. Johnson right end for 0 yards.

4th 0:28: V. Young pass to Britt, incomplete.

For the game the Titans ran passing plays 11 times on first down. Those 11 plays resulted 6 completions for 76 yards. They also include one 15 yard pass interference penalty and one 18 yard run by Vince. Total 109 yards.

They used running plays 13 times on first down. These resulted in 73 yards, 1 holding penalty, 1 (not really) fumble. 1 of those runs was for 54 yards and a clear outlier. The other 12 were run for 19 total yards.

Of our 8 first down plays in the 2nd half, 6 were running plays. One pass went for 7 yards, one was a drop by Britt at the end of the game. The 6 running plays went for 8 yards.

Fisher clearly changed our strategy on 1st down. In the 1st half we were successful throwing the ball and mixing it up. In the 2nd half we run unsuccessfully putting us in 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations.

10. Coov

Coov Starter

I'd like to have been in a position to win despite 2 bad plays. How could that have happened?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar