All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How many of you know that the Broncos only ran the ball 2 times less than we did?

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

you love stats so much... how many times did they(broncos) pass

your frail arguement that follows this should be GREAT!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So the Broncos are a super intellectual genius coached team? They have the same record we have and their inability to run the ball worth a crap will keep them out of the playoffs.

Without the Hope interference or the Mariani fumble we win that game!

I'm tired of idiots posting as of we run the ball 8 times for every pass. Then when i give the facts there is this big rush at microanalyses to manipulate those facts.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Against the colts Kyle Orton threw for almost 500 yards and they scored a grand total of 13 points. Is that the kind of team we should be?

If you think we should be lining up in a Texas tech like spread and throw the ball 40 times a game then you need to find another team we will never do that.

5. customtitan

who said anything bout broncos have a super coach? did they have a coach that realized the run wasnt workin and hey guess what... the pass is? you bet.... but wait you'll insert some asinine line about how if so and so hadnt made this play we wouldnt have lost or needed to pass. sad
    if you SERIOUSLY cannot see ( did you watch the game at all or just read stats?) that we basically shut down the pass in the 2nd half until the end, there's really no point in talkin to you.

and we're ALL tired of your fisher love-fest... you can pin the blame on any single thing or person but your man-friend. its pretty pathetic honestly. week in and week out you blame each and every person and coach but fisher, has he done anything wrong in your eyes. be honest here, lying to yourself does nothing.

6. customtitan

your exactly right.... passing teams rarely score many points. great observation. would you like stats with that as well? :rolleyes:

no one said anything about playin like texas tech... but you and fisher both should wake up at some point and realize that the league HAS CHANGED a bit in the last decade or so!what was workin at the start of the game, need a hint? check your stat lines maybe

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Everybody knows the Hope penalty and the Mariani fumble cost us that game far more than anything Jeff fisher did.

There is this moronic attitude on this board that throwing the ball is hip or current or more intellectual and because Fisher likes the running game he is less stupid or behind the times.

The Broncos lead the league in passing offense and have only averaged 22 points a game. Our offense has scored more points!

It was a frustrating game and while i don't agree with every call we all damn well know what happened at the end and why we lost and it was not because we didn't throw the ball enough.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If i asked any of these fisher bashers how many more times did we run the ball than we passed it right after the game we would have had answers like 10X, 15X or 30 times.

In the murky minds of some posters we only average 5 passes a game instead of 29-30.

Then we get the Fisher is ruining VY line of crap. Hell VY has played in 2 pro bowls with this coach!

9. customtitan

are you 4 or 40... piss off with your lil whining baby additude, oh people dont agree with me so i'll get all butt hurt about it.
    guess what your not as smart as you think you are and no one's impressed with your stat quoting ablities

im out... where's the ignore button

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm the one who is whining now? Hope makes that play and we have them a 3rd and 25! And most of their pass completions were in the 6-7 yard range. We had them!

And why is everything about the offense? Didn't Fisher hire Cecil? and who brought in guys like Babin and Ball and who is coaching them? Who hired Washburn?

Gosh sorry i don't look at the world from tiny microscopic lenses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar