All of AFC South won today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

First off, lets not EVER consider Houston a threat until they prove to us otherwise and secondly, the Jags beat a Denver team that lost to the CHIEFS! the FRICKIN CHIEFS!, and the colts always have trouble winning againist us at LP and now that we have gotten our d , run game, and game management going full steam we are going to punch the dolts right in the mouth.......repeatedly until they wave the white flag.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Houston is a threat...for miami.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

dang...schaub threw for 379...thats alot no matter who you play

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

While the rest of the AFC South moved closer to us today, most of the other AFC contenders lost. Denver, New England, and Baltimore. And, to a lesser extent, Miami.

So, while it was a tough day within the division, looking at the big picture (homefield in the Conference) I think we had a pretty good day.

If we can continue to take care of our own business.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

MJD went to my High School I just found out. I guess I can not hate them as much as I though :suspect:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Indy's offense looked much better yesterday. The Chargers defense did as well. Once the Steelers heal up, they'll be tough.

If I were to name the AFC playoff teams today, I'd go:

Titans
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Bills
    Colts

With that last spot being the Pats, Jags or Broncos. 12-4 may be good enough to end up hosting the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Pats looked absolutely terrible last night, they are going nowhere. I'd replace the Bills with the Jets then put the Bills on the second wildcard spot.
    Titans
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Jets

Wild Card
    Colts
    Bills

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Chargers have a tough schedule coming up...so I don't think they'll rise to the occasion. The Jets will fall apart. The Broncos defense has and will be exposed. We can beat the Steelers.

I think its our year, fellas.

9. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Jets have two gimme games coming up. As long as Brett doesn't try to acually win the game by himself, the jets should be 5 and 2. If they can beat the Pats in New York, sweep the phins, and split the bills, they should solidify themselves as the division winner.

Editted Colts for Pats. Woops.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If it works, use it. Someone will figure out how to stop it. Until they do, they might as well keep using it. It's the only thing saving their season.

At least it's entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar