All of AFC South won today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Colts won

Texans won

Jags leading the Broncs 17 to 7 ,will win.

They trying to stay with the Titans huh?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The ravens Dolts game worries me..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not me. the colts knew the ravens were no threat to throw ball more than ten yards, so they put 9 guys in the box and made flacco try to beat them.

as little as i trust kerry collins, i'd take him over flacco any day of the week.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The Ravens D was crap today, no we we will play like that vs the Colts.

We will get to Manning unlike the Ravens. Griffin and Cortland will be all over Marvin and Reggie.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we had plenty of oppurtunities to put up 20+ on the Ravens but KFC turned the ball over or made a bad throw.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm glad the Cows beat the 'one play wonders' the Miami Tuna.

I'm getting sick and tired of them playing the only play in their playbook the wildcat, or wildhog or whatever the hell they call it.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You can tell a team is desperate to win and realizes that 31 other teams has an edge against them when they resort to trickery over and over and over again..

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

wildcat. I know, its annoying.

so i have a question since i dont know how to start a thread...

should I start Amani Toomer vs. the Browns or Wes Welker vs. San Diego

I'm pressed for time.....any feedback??????

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

toomer

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that was my final thought too. Welker has yet to score a TD this year and the Patriot offense isn't what it used to be without Brady.

I wouldn't worry about all of the AFC South wins. The Colts beat Baltimore because they just plain showed up, and its not hard to hold Flacco if you drop some guys back...The Jags ran all over a terrible Denver defense, not to mention Gerrard had a good game. Houston beat the Dolphins, and it was a fluke (big deal).

The Titans will beat Kansas City, then we've got MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL with the Colts...we'll see who the real team is in the AFC South!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar