All in on Mett?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I was thinking Tyrone Smith as well

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Smith went in 2011.

Still, like Fry said, they had a franchise QB, Franchise WR & a very good but often injured back to build around.

If we go O-line, we should have what would be an all-pro line, but no playmakers.

Also, we should already have a damn All-pro line. Too bad the Levitre and Oher signings were worthless and a complete waste of time and money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah. I realize Dallas is more establishe.d - if we need some playmakers then why isn't anyone talking about Amari Cooper?

Randall Cobb would be great but let's be real - the Titans will need to draft playmakers

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

In reality, what we would have is three highly drafted players and two holes at center and left guard. Warmack is average at best, Lewan may or may not be the answer at LT and then we'd have a rookie at RT.

If we don't go QB, I'll say what I've been saying for what seems like eights years, FRONT SEVEN HELP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I couldn't agree more. Our defense is Swiss cheese man. Signing a few average free agents isn't fixing the problem. I don't care how great the offense becomes, you aren't winning big with a Defense that can't stop the run and kill drives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar