All in for Gruden

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I've heard a lot of rumors about him to the Vols but I say screw that. Bring him to the Titans.

I could see him with the Titans quicker than the Vols personally. Probably neither will happen though because Bud is too stupid to git-r-done.
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

do not want Gruden, he made the bucs terrible in his last seasons there
  3. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Special Teams Standout

Gruden is not leaving ESPN unless they fire him
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

You guys are seriously setting yourselves up for failure about getting a big name head coach.

I will not, I repeat will not be shocked if Munchak is the Head Coach next year.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Gruden will not solve our problems. He'll bring in every free agent QB and draft 3. Guys way overrated.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I don't know that Gruden is so overrated, but even if he is, he couldn't be worse than what we have now. At the least he is probably the best that we have a legit shot at hiring.

Maybe he had a serious case of burnout with the Bucs. He would come in rejuvenated and I think he could get us pointed in the right direction.
  7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

No! He's going to the University of Tennessee.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

All hiring Chucky will do is appease those idiot fans that want the head coach jumping and screaming on the sidelines. He's good for theatrics.
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I'm a fan of gruden. Yes he loves every QB...but he brings life to a position where we are next to dead at... That can't hurt... Munch is being out coached...
  10. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Rookie

Chucky's a top ten type coach. Nashville is a bottom ten type franchise. It won't happen.