All in for Gruden

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I've heard a lot of rumors about him to the Vols but I say screw that. Bring him to the Titans.

I could see him with the Titans quicker than the Vols personally. Probably neither will happen though because Bud is too stupid to git-r-done.

2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

do not want Gruden, he made the bucs terrible in his last seasons there

3. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Gruden is not leaving ESPN unless they fire him

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You guys are seriously setting yourselves up for failure about getting a big name head coach.

I will not, I repeat will not be shocked if Munchak is the Head Coach next year.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Gruden will not solve our problems. He'll bring in every free agent QB and draft 3. Guys way overrated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I don't know that Gruden is so overrated, but even if he is, he couldn't be worse than what we have now. At the least he is probably the best that we have a legit shot at hiring.

Maybe he had a serious case of burnout with the Bucs. He would come in rejuvenated and I think he could get us pointed in the right direction.

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

No! He's going to the University of Tennessee.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All hiring Chucky will do is appease those idiot fans that want the head coach jumping and screaming on the sidelines. He's good for theatrics.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm a fan of gruden. Yes he loves every QB...but he brings life to a position where we are next to dead at... That can't hurt... Munch is being out coached...

10. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Chucky's a top ten type coach. Nashville is a bottom ten type franchise. It won't happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar