All but one are picking us to beat dallas??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

All I can say is that the cowbells better not think this game is a gimmie. Fish will have them ready to go.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't think the cowpokes are close to as good as the national media gives them credit. There are a few teams that get proped up by them, dallas, sqeelers, faders, and philly. Don't get me wrong they are better than us and I have no confidence that we will find a to win. :suspect:

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I've been picking against the Titans in every week but the first in my survivor football league...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You won't see picks like that regarding the Titans again this season.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There are still the Texans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar