all blue unies

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Luv tha Blue

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Titans duds have a good scheme and work nicely in just about every combination. I will say that I don't like the white jersey/blue pants combo as much as the old-school all white combo.. But foremost whatever gives them any edge I'm in favor of...
    How about an alternate blue helmet?

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Alternate helmets would be cool. Unfortunately, I don't believe the league allows them, only throwbacks like what the Chargers wear when they break out the powder blues.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm sure you're right..
    I forget though , do the Eagles have a black helmet to match the occasional black jersey?

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Alternates suck IMO.

6. Broken Record

No, I don't think they do. Their current green is so dark, though, that it almost looks black. I miss the old kelly green.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree Broken Record. Philly used to have the best helmet, Kelley Green with solid silver eagle wings.

8. Broken Record

A walk down memory lane...

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

now that right there is branding

even the old school eagle with football in talons takes away from that uniform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar