All-22 to be Made Available

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This, is, awesome :) !!!!

And Charlie Casserly is wrong about this opening up all types of new criticisms.

I for one am already that guy he's worried about, so yea, fans like myself aren't new to the league, there will just be more of us now. I very rarely watch the ball, so I already know who's doing what, but I've always wished this type of thing would be made available to the public.

Count me in!

4. JCBRAVE

I wonder if Griffin is ready to be watched like a hawk.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It's be included in the non-US Game Pass as well.

Excellent...

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I think it will lead to less misinformation. A lot of times watching the games you cant tell what happened that allowed that WR to get open, so we just assume it was the CB/S playing poorly. With the All-22 we can be for certain what happened.

The notion that more information leads to misinformation is completely stupid. Misinformation comes from not having enough information. Having all the information possible generally leads to better/more accurate conclusions.

7. JCBRAVE

Charlie Casserly and the NFL don't want to be exposed on some things. The NFL pretends like they're mightier than God at times. That's really why they didn't want this to happen, but if they can make a buck on it, you know they will, and look.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hopefully Kenny Britt's video will last longer than 30 seconds.

9. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Amen, great news long time coming.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I recall some debates I've had with fellow Titans fans about this type of film. AHEM ZACH BROWN AHEM.

This will really give the armchair GM's something to scream about. Yikes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar