Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Alge Has Been a Non Factor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    he's already proven that he can block like no ones business...but now we have to see if he can catch, which we all know he can.
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    He won't be as productive as he was in ATL, but he'll be valuable. First game he was helping Roos a bit. His blocking is pretty valuable, so that helps. His role in the passing game will increase soon.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,897
    I really think Bo Scaife is good. I hope we keep him around and keep him active in the passing game.

If Crumpler will stay here cheap, that's a great 2TE set for a few seasons, imo.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Man, I certainly couldn't judge him from 2 games. I've noticed several times when teams would let a star player stagnate into being forgotten and ignored, then have them light up the field late in the season after they've disappeared from the practice reels.
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    He is blocking well from what I can see...but danggit, he looks like a lineman..so he should be able to.
  4. omahacolt Starter

Moolah:
    $45
    this just cracks me up

because i remember the poll before the season. and crump was going to light up the world with vince. hahhaha

titans fans. hey at least you guys are better than jags fans.
  5. Bobo Guest

Yeah dude looks pretty big. Hate to say it, but he looks a bit slow too. But hey Kinney was slow but could still be a solid receiver. Still holding out some more hope for Crump.
  6. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Hows the Te game without Clark?:)
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Thats not funny that bumb is killing my fantasy points.

glad he is back for tomo. i hope he isnt limited though.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Wanna know what cracks me up? The Colts offensive line and Bob Sanders's fragile a$s, thats what cracks me up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.