Alge Has Been a Non Factor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Threat title pretty much explains itself... what gives? Is he just not getting open or is Dinger not getting him the ball?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

His blocking is a big factor so far...

3. reo

reo Starter

he was blocking a lot vs the Jags and then on pass plays the jags were shifting coverages to focus on him.

vs cincy it was really hard to throw due to the wind.

this week should be interesting.

4. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

He didn't get chances the first game because Vy didn't find him when needed he missed him a few times. The second game was just because of the wind, we really didn't pass the ball because of the wind. He will come on, trust me! Remember Gage only had like 10 rec. the first 4 games combined.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Thats about what I figured as well. Hopefully he has a break out game lined up for the near future, I think Houston would be a good opportunity. Lets see it Crump

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

To be honest, as far as route running, I think Bo Scaife is a better threat as a receiver. Alge isn't what he used to be in that aspect of the game. However, he is a punishing blocker for a tight end, and certainly isn't bad as a receiver. Well see if they start tryin to get him the ball, but he is much more important as a blocker imo.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i traded Bo Scaife for Todd Heap

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I would trade Scaife and Alge for Jason Whitten!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Crumpler will get his soon enough.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's not going to be a top-5 catching tight end, but he'll get more than he has been

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar