Alge Crumpler CUT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

Crumpler would be a huge signing for the Titans, getting him and a deep threat like Stalworth would really open things up for Vince.
  2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

They are far more mental, than they will ever be physical, with him. :rolleyes:
  3. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

Shockey is a turd, NYG would be wise to flush it. The Titans can do better .
  4. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

As bad as I want to see us with people who can catch the ball and make plays, I'd rather not see him in Tennessee blues.
  5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Its amazing how much this sounds like last off season when Simeon Rice got released
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, but Alge can play. Rice was done for.
  7. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I'd say that the Rice/Crumpler comparison isn't a good one at all. Most people on here said that we'd be lucky to get 2 years out of Rice. As it turns out we wouldn't have gotten a quarter of a season. On the Crumpler front, I think anyone that has been watching football the last couple season knows that he'll be a top 10 TE for the next couple seasons. If we pick up a good WR in the draft and/or FA, and get Crumpler, the Titans would finally be in the top 5 AFC teams. I agree with those that say Crumpler is tailor made to be in a Titan type, grind it out, scrambling QB, type team. Though part of me doubts seriously that we'll get him, it's the offseason and we have nothing else to talk about.
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

9. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

you never really thought anyone had a chance at Clark did you. It was pretty much out there the colts would franchise him. They also turned around and signed him for 6 years. Not sure I would have done that with a guy that his some serious concussion concerns, but he is a great TE/Slot WR in that system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.