Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Alex1939 vs Ewker

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,245
    Well this may surprise you but I'm far far away from being broke. I've lived a pretty decadent lifestyle and had a lot of fun. I may suffer for it later in life though.

As far as sex, you can't get a girl pregnant (or at least it's very unlikely) when you spill your seed on her belly. As a younger man, that was always my philosophy. And that was all I meant by my comment earlier, that maybe I should've been a little more reckless in that regard when I was younger.

But on the flip side, I'm very happy with life. I've partied hard all throughout my 20s, a lot of things I couldn't have done if I had the responsibility of a child. I'm certainly slowing things down now and have a good career and have made wise financial decisions, so now I could handle a child both from a time and money perspective.

Maybe it will happen. Or maybe not. Either way life goes on and I'll make the best of it regardless.
    1 people high five this.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,350
    I bet it was on a cruise ship.
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    are you sure that video isn't a fight between Alex and Deuce? They bicker like old men anyway :yes:
    1 people high five this.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    F that belly nonsense. She'd better guard her grill if I've gotta get out.

As far as your money goes- cool. Most 20-30 year olds are still in school and not making anything though.

where did that plowing the wife comment come from anyway?... Back when I said I wish someone could give it to her well enough to where she'll leave me alone? lol
    We're split and I'm still waiting for that. The random texts get annoying.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    Yeah, but neither guy was handsome enough to be me. That's the only reason they didn't consider it.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,350
    DW I might be able to help you out...

edit: just cause you're my bro and stuff
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    I'll send you the number. haha
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    This thread should go in the Hall of Fame...

I'll just sit back and laugh :)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,245
    lol, I was just trying to be polite considering this a public forum.

skeet skeet skeet skeet
    2 people high five this.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    I mean, there's nothing wrong with having kids in your early 20's, and if y'all are happy, then cool. But you'd be lying if you were to tell me there haven't been plenty of times where you couldn't go out because of the kids.

I'm 23 and in school right now, I look good, in top notch shape and full of energy. If I'm not studying or working, I'm partying, if I'm not doing either of those, I'm chillin' with friends, hooking up h*rny college girls, watching movies, going to concerts, or playing sports at the rec. I'll save my parenting years for when I get fat and wrinkles.

Changing diapers, picking up my kid from school, or helping them with their homework being any where on my schedule is a no-no for me.

The girl that I love, and have loved for the past 3 years, I could be with right now if I told her how I truly felt, but I don't wanna be with her right now because I don't have time for that commitment.

When I am ready to become a father, I want to be the best father I can be. When you have children, they come first. So when I'm ready to put my children above all things, then it's time for me to have children.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.