Alex Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 25, 2012.

?
  1. Yes - 2nd rounder

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Yes - 3rd rounder

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Yes - 4th rounder

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Yes - 5th rounder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes - But I'd only persue him if he was released

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  6. No

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Anything 3rd round or below I'd be ok with. Don't think he will be a savior, but we need a change up.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would trade like a 5th rounder, he's due 19 mil these next two years. He was nothing more than a game manager. When you have the #1 defense, #1 OL, good receiving core, and a run-first offense it's a little misleading. I have ZERO interest at QB, especially when we have Locker. Even though Locker is struggling is benching him behind Alex Smith going to help any, probably not. Would bringing in a legit coach to develop him help, absolutely. Is giving up on Locker after 11 starts smart, hell no.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Drafting Locker at #8 wasn't smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar