Alex Smith visits Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A key difference is that both Tebow and Smith started for their teams, and took them to the playoffs. I am guessing that Tebow was not surprised by this (Elway has never kept it a secret that he is no Tebow fan). In Smith's case, I see that as a "woman scorned" kind of situation.

Locker was on the bench last season...I am not sure he would have the same attitude here.

2. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

ya true but he was told hed have an oppurtunity to start this season..now if manning signs its hey you get to ride the bench till manning decides he dont wanna play...or till ba kicks the bucket...whichever comes first...i dont think hed have that attitude but just saying i wouldnt be happy if i were him

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am completely against Manning, no matter what, if he plans on playing for more than 2 years.

Not excited about him in the first place, although its intriguing. However, more than 2 years... no freaking way and Id have a negative opinion of Bud after that for the rest of my life.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I highly doubt he's drooling over having to deal with 2 big time divas. Add Crabtree and it becomes a headache for Manning.

I'm just looking for any reason i can to convince myself he's ours.

5. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

how bout this...he doesnt wanna play eli unless its in the superbowl! i doubt he goes to a nfc team no matter how attractive it may be..and how bout this...the 49ers and broncos went to watch him do a workout he woulda done alone anyways...he came to tennessee to have our team work him out on his anniversary...ill say again im against manning coming here id rather have THE jake locker start for the next ten years...but at this point its looking like well be stuck with 0manning...kinda excited bout that i gotta admit...as long as its a 3 year deal max

6. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

The Dolphins...all you can really do is laugh at them...they can't get anyone wanting to play for them if they're a good player...you'd think South Beach would appeal to them but evidently not

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Douchebag Lombardi for Denver reckons Denver people think he is going to Tn and Tn people think he is going to Den.

Also thinks it was a done deal with Denver last week.

8. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

It's now looking like San Fran...just read on PFT that Smith and the Dolphins are negotiating a deal...PM and Smith have the same agent in Tom Condon...Condon has to know what his biggest client is gonna do and hence told Alex to seek other options...hate to see it end like this, as I wanted PM badly and he's also hamstrung us in FA big time

9. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Denver has the biggest homers I've ever seen in my life.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Even if Smith signs in Miami it means nothing. Smith may want to go there because he's pissed at the 49ers for even considering Manning. He may want to go there because their offer is better than the 49ers'.

At this point I think you're doing nothing but stirring the pot and have no clue what you're talking about.

Aren't you the guy that said you had a "source" inside the Titans that said Manning to Titans was a done deal?

Jesus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar