Alex Smith visits Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah, extremely comfortable getting knocked out of the playoffs by teams like the Jets, Steelers, Pats after he makes the playoffs

If anything I think Peyton is scared of getting knocked out of the playoffs by Eli than knocking him out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That's fine with me if that's what makes him sign with us lol

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

every athlete wants to play their ex-team. It's in their blood. Peyton can go to 49ers and yeah he'll be the superbowl favorite on a team with good weather but he can also get all those things here and play the colts while not blocking Eli.

Honestly the fact that he won't announce this weekend tells a lot. Bud Adams grandson's wedding is this weekend and I'm sure Bud Adams wouldn't want to have to miss either.

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I think Munchak and Palmer would let Peyton have more say in play calling than the 49ers.

jim harbaugh is full of himself.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How do you make a assumption that Smith will sign with the 49ers later today or tomorrow? Isn't he flying to Miami today? So you think he will sign his contract with the 49ers via fax?

I know you want Peyton bad, but come on man.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

only takes a phone call to agree to a deal.

7. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

so the niners pissed off smith...broncos tebow...is locker really ok with this considering manning will want a 5 year contract! or is he secretly planning to request a trade like tebow....he wouldnt start till his 7th year barring injury....hes way too good of a player for that to happen to him

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

PM is good for 2, maybe 3 years tops....Locker will not die on the vine in my opinion.

All of this is pure speculation for now anyway.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Smith has now scheduled a trip to talk to the Seahawks.....

None of this surprises me here. He was loyal to Harbaugh, and trusted his agent until they both screwed him over. Now he is doing what he should have been doing as soon as Harbaugh started slow walking his contract.

He may go back to the 49ers, but it will not be until well after Manning decides to come here (assuming that he does). He may even jack up the price a bit.....if he can. I would certainly try if I were him.

10. amy

amy Starter

Brady Quinn just signed with KC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar