Aldon Smith Arrested for Fake Bomb Threat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Dudes such a fukking scrub

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol terrible

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well if this is true (and it probably is) Niners need to just cut this guy.

Yes hes an amazing pass rusher, but Aldon is flat out retarded. Bad look to keep him. Niners D can get by without him.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i'm interested to see his charges/punishment compared to a non-celebrity doing the same nonsense

/taboo

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

His punishment should be a god damn lobotomy.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think anyone who does this should be slapped with a felony and jail time. I also do not think he should be allowed in the NFL anymore. This is one of those, 'you need to be put away for some time before your stupidity makes you a danger to the public' type of situation.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

What is up with Mizzou players? DGB was just dismissed for being repeatedly stupid.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Won't have to go far for employment,Oakland is right down the street.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I live in Oakland now. niners looking like a bunch of knuckleads. Threatening to trade the coach at one time, running over people and chasing them with brass knucks, potentially doing something illegal with women in florida, and now this? Richard Sherman must be shaking his head......

Kinda reminds me of some high school teams back in wv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar