Albert Einstein's Riddle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

According to my "calculations" you need to make at least 1 assumption and then check if it fits.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if there might be more than 1 "pattern" that yields the same answer, but I haven't bothered to check.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

okay, time to give this a real shot...3:27 pm

Had enough...3:54

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Looking forward to giving this a shot, I haven't had time the last few days, I'll be embarassed if I can't get it, I took enough logic classes...

4. There is no need to make any assumptions. I did it without anything but the facts presented. It's all a matter being able to deduce logically the facts that aren't presented outright.

That's not to say, however, that you can't get it right by assuming something. But if you assume incorrectly you'll screw it up.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ I didn't make any assumptions but i was stuck on it after a while and then something just hit me and i continued from there.

6. Yeah, sometimes after staring at logic puzzles like this, you just finally see something you missed before and the floodgates open. The same thing happens sometimes when I do a sudoku puzzle.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like to think of it as me being a genius. :brow:

8. If you were really a genius, you wouldn't have gotten stuck... :bully:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sometimes even geniuses look at things more complicated then what they really are. :brow:

10. Ahhh... I see... you over-thought it... :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar