Albert at the wild noodle!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RollTide, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Funny you should mention PF Changs! It is in walking distance of Wild Noodles! I pass it nearly everyday on my way to the Mall!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You go to the mall everyday?

4. In Nashville, the best Chinese food is at Chinatown restaurant in Green Hills. And not that it matters, but in the spirit of this thread, I have seen Erron Kinney and Norm Chow eat there multiple times.

5. The Mrs

I get bored and I like to shop. I don't go to the mall everyday. I switch it up and go to the shops in downtown Franklin, Jamie's in Bellemeade, Green Hills Mall, etc.

StarKiller, the best eating and hanging out place in Green Hills is the Bistro in Davis Kidd, Panera Bread or Noshville Deli.:yes: Where is Chinatown? I used to go to August Moon that's in the little strip mall behind the landscaping place, across from where the old Davis Kidd used to be.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

We have one of those in Murfreesboro. I went in there to buy a Jones Soda once, but I didn't get anything else.

7. Chinatown is in the same strip mall as Levy's (clothing), right next to Hillsboro High School.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

One errin kinney and one norm chow..

Still doesn't equal one albert haynesworth. :ha:

9. The Mrs

I never noticed it. If I'm right at that intersection I'm usually going to Wild Oats or Grace's.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I like going to Wild Oats but since I move out of Green Hills I hate driving over with all those old folks on the road. Takes forever to drive down Hillsboro Rd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar