Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Alan Lowry..... Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fonzerrillii23, Jan 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    I think most of us are more upset that instead of Gray being fired we're having to deal with all this other crap that at the end doesn't really matter all that much. Special Teams coach isn't that big of a deal but it makes me angry that Munch is dealing with this instead of oh idk Jerry Gray.
    Titan43, GoT, fonzerrillii23 and 1 other person high five this.
  2. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    I get that. What I don't get is people wanting to give up on the team and quit being fans.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Yeah same.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Good point, this may help us in the long run, only guy I'm worried about now is Loggains. :anon:
  6. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68

Huh? How does the special teams coach get a pass for not coaching his player to make better decisions. Reynaud was horrible as a returner for most of the year, made bad decisions and nothing changed.

Hawkins looked beter than him on the couple of kicks he returned and then he was never seen doing it again.

On face value, I didn't understand letting Buch go, but I have no problem with letting Lowry go.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I remember hearing Reynaud was told he needs to work on it and know when to call a fair catch and when to take it out but he kept doing it. He can't really control what a player decides to do no matter what someone tells him.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  8. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Then bench him.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $73
    Because Hawkins was inactive for the majority of the season. He filled no role on the offense while Reynaud filled RB2 and returner. I doubt they would have activated Hawkins just so he could return kicks with the 'value' they got from Reynaud.
  10. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Who else do we have to return kicks? Ryan Mouton? Lavelle Hawkins?