Al Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Apparently, he's on the trading block. If the price is right, I say go after him big time... Mike, you listening?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Bulluck Wilson Thornton

WOOOOOOW

What does Denver want?

This would make our offseason GREAT

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Problem is the price won't be right.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How about Lamont Thompson , the package of extra dreadlocks , and and a 2nd round pick for Wilson wooo

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Would love to have Wilson on our roster. It is all over the news (here in Colorado) that the Broncs are shopping him around because they can't afford his $5 mill price tag next year. No mention of us being in the running though. We wont go after him...we're too cheap.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yep, if we can't get the guy for a 7th rounder and pay him slightly above the vet minimum he isn't part of the master plan.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Get wilson..

Offer fowler and LT to start. No way we pay wilson's salary and also fowler. Of course why would denver looking to get rid of $5M in cap money want a guy like fowler that eats up almost $3M or a guy like LT who eats up over $2M. That's the problem.

To get wilson means trading fowler to somebody i assure you.

Why would denver shop a guy like that? He is well worth what they are paying him.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cap problems I think.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Looks like the Giants are going to bite. It's more like $6M, and they are swapping draft picks. He's good, but not that good.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

What exactly is the master plan?
    We signed Gage. They told us that he is young and developemental. Young & developemental describes our entire WR roster.
    Then we signed a QB that was a second string QB in college and doesn't carry the resume that I have.
    We signed Fowler, to compete against Tullock or as a special teams player?
    What is the master plan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar